latest updates

Store Affliates

The Anime Union






Survival Guide: Transportation

Some quick tips on vehicles:

Invest in a pilot's license. I don't care how much it costs. If available, make it a VF license. No matter where you live, no matter what you do, it WILL come in handy.

Remember, the anime laws of physics apply to vehicles just as they do to people, so expect to be able to make hairpin turns at 60 MPH, barrel rolls that put most people into the hospital, and flying motorcycle leaps off of high buildings.

Two words: liability insurance.

If you're a college student, get a motorcycle; a sidecar is a good idea, too. Don't get a car. If you do, you will probably find you no longer have a use for it.

If your car is essential to your job, soup it up.  Cobra GTs are especially good for racing, bounty hunting, and looking cool, while limos always work best when equipped with extra features, like an entertainment center and local mobster.

If your spaceship of choice routinely transforms into a cute, cuddly, highly marketable furry creature, be sure to keep an extra-large supply of carrots on hand.

Get a Gunbuster. It looks cool and you can defend the Earth from invading aliens in your spare time.


If you get one expect to either never use it or be seriously involved with it, i.e. flying of an unfinished bridge, getting hit by women in fast cars, or riding it across fences/telephone lines. Also learn how to accurately land on people's faces, heads, bodies, etc while using only one free hand to steer.